Can a steam carpet cleaner replace a vacuum cleaner for general household cleaning?
We are considering buying a steam carpet cleaner instead of a vacuum, since we live in the country and our carpets get quite dirty? Does anyone know if this will work? I have read you should vacuum first and then steam clean. But we don’t want to buy both and we don’t have a lot of storage space. Thank you for any answers.
- Doing Carpet Cleaning Yourself « directbedroomfurnituretips.com
- Carpet Cleaning DIY Style
- Doing Carpet Cleaning Yourself | Improved Mileage Blog
- Carpet Cleaner » Blog Archive » What You Don’t Know About Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Doing Carpet Cleaning Yourself
- Carpet Cleaning Truisms and Myths
- Doing Carpet Cleaning Yourself | Top Home Improvement Projects
- Cencom National Business Company » Blog Archiv » Making Expensive Carpets
- Barefoot passengers at checkpoints make airport carpets smelly
- Reading About Expensive Carpets | Arizona Short Sale Help
Filed under: Carpet Cleaners
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!