Can you use a carpet cleaner on a ultrasuede couch?
I have a light tan ultra suede couchh that needs a good cleaning. Can I use a carpet cleaner on it? Does anyone know the approx dry time?
I was planning on using like a carpet cleaner machine.
If that won’t work any other suggestions?
UGH! I just started cleaning with water and dish soap on the most noticeable spots. Will it dry fine or did I just ruin my couch?
- Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning Equipment « The Amazing Eugene
- Carpet Cleaning Machines
- How To Choose A Good Carpet Cleaner For Your House | Natural Cleaning Product Solution
- What You Ought To Know Concerning Carpet Cleaning – Before You Begin – MyEstateBuilder.com
- For San Diego, North County Residents: How to Choose the Right Carpet Cleaning Service
- Stanley Steemer Selects TransMedia Group to Publicize 'Consumer Reports' Rating Company #1 in Carpet Cleaning | Press Releases @ Your Story
- Carpet Shampooers for Maintaining a Clean Business « Carpet Shampooers
- SLAM ONLINE | » What the Couch Potato Saw
- Stolen Pixels #177: Two Gamers on a Couch – Twenty Sided
- What the Couch Potato Saw | The Women's Basketball News Server
Filed under: Carpet Cleaners
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!